The Manager of Sales Services is responsible for supporting the Senior Director of Sales and Audience Services and the goals of Arena Stage in the day to day management of the Single and Subscription ticket Sales Office. Represent the concerns and customer service standards/needs of the staff, the theater, and the patrons.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise Sales Associate staff in day to day operations of the Sales Office, including subscription and single ticket processing and allocate specific responsibilities to accommodate job tasks.
• Maintain efficient operations of the Sales Office at all times throughout business hours including the scheduling, training and hiring of Sales Associates.
• Daily will call preparation including but not limited to: batch printing tickets, assigning house seats, and communicating with House Management Staff.
• Batch close outs, daily cash drawer and petty cash reconciliation.
• Process complimentary and paid ticket requests for patrons, staff, press, and donors.
• Complete daily and weekly pricing reports. Implement pricing updates and changes regularly.
• Complete financial, capacity and other reports and projects as assigned by the Senior Director of Sales and Audience Services.
• Maintain the highest level of customer service and handle any issues that arise.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidates will have: Bachelor’s degree, ticketing / box office background, knowledge of Tessitura software and 1-2 years customer service background. Experience in management and training of a large staff is preferred. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task several projects as assigned. Evening and weekend hours are required.
About Arena Stage
Arena Stage at the Mead Center for American Theater, a national center for the production, presentation, development, and study of the American Theater.