The Application System Analyst is responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of our CRM application (Tessitura) and will ensure SOP’s are accurate and adhered to. Design and implement best practice methodologies for extracting data to support information used to make strategic decisions. Duties will consist of data analysis where communication and interpersonal to problem solving and critical thinking are key.
The position is responsible for:
• The Application System Analyst works to ensure our organization is collecting the proper and accurate data, creating visualizations and dashboards using Tessitura Analytics (Sisense), and analyzing the data through patterns and trends allowing for better data driven decisions to further our organizations mission
• Investigate, analyze and audit business processes and information used to determine data insights needs and integrate advanced analytics
• Assist in maintenance of technical documentation for all description of data and data structures
• Coordinate and manage testing for integration projects, data quality and integrity across all systems
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze, review and document business processes to determine most effective and accurate solution to produce desired results
• Placing data integrity and validation in the forefront of all work efforts to ensure the business can make decisions based on good data
• Perform data profiling exercises to better understand the data and work with internal teams to identify and resolve data quality issues
• Analyze patron and performance data to determine drivers of ticket and fundraising revenues
• Develop dashboards and advanced analytics solutions in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures
• Plans, installs, upgrades, maintains, administers, and supports the organization’s primary CRM, Tessitura, and secondary applications to ensure technical and quality assurance targets are met
• Oversees end user security and data access settings
• Participates with internal user groups to create testing plans and engages users in executing and validating new software versions for usability and stability
• Takes ownership for deliverables and actions and contributes value to the organization.
• Interface and meet regularly with the various departments to help foster cross departmental synergy
• Creates and maintains Change Management, Standard Operating Procedures, and other Technical Documentation with IT Administrator
• Provides first-tier support for business application users, including but not limited to assisting users in creating customer lists, extractions, and data output and escalates as needed
• Coordinates and oversees the maintenance of a glossary of terms
• Other job duties as assigned
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in data analytics required
• The ability to learn and assimilate new ideas and concepts quickly
• Knowledge of our industry structure of performance-based seating and ticketing processes preferred
• Experience with SQL and data visualization tools, Sisense a plus
• In depth experience using Tessitura or other CRM product-preferred
• Advanced knowledge of data warehousing techniques and business intelligence concepts and methodologies
• Develop and maintain comprehensive analytical reporting for a myriad of categories assuring accuracy and comprehensiveness
• Must be able to independently identify a problem area and sift through multiple data sources
• Entrepreneurial attitude, able to take ownership and deliver results
• Works effectively with others to achieve a shared goal and puts the interest of the organization above one’s own
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Conveys thoughts and ideas effectively through written and verbal communication, listens for understanding, and is able to give and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
About The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is at the heart of downtown's 61-acre urban development, Symphony Park. The venues include the 2,050-seat Reynolds Hall, the 258-seat Myron’s Cabaret Jazz venue, and a 250-seat studio theater. Since opening in 2012, The Smith Center continues to serve as an anchor adding vitality, diversity, arts education, outreach programs and cultural appeal to the entire valley. Designed to address the needs of community residents, The Smith Center offers a blend of performances by local arts groups, as well as first-run touring attractions. The Las Vegas Philharmonic and The Nevada Ballet Theatre are resident companies at The Smith Center. In addition, The Smith Center functions as an active rental venue, and is able to host a wide variety of performances and events in its theaters, lobbies and other dramatic spaces. The Smith Center brings the best of Broadway to Las Vegas with its Broadway Las Vegas® Series, which has maintained a subscription base of over 10,000 season ticket holders since the center opened. The Smith Center has received numerous accolades, including being ranked as one of the top 10 theaters in the world by Pollstar Magazine, a top trade publication with the theater industry.
BACK TO TOP
INTIX Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else INTIX has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at INTIX Career Center.