Spa & Hot Tub Company is seeking an experienced service technician for full time employment.
Field duties include spa chemistry, diagnosing mechanical and plumbing issues as well as assisting with replacing panels and delivering covers.
- Personable, friendly, approachable
- Strong understanding of spa chemistry and maintaining spas in the field
- Diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of hot tubs.
- Delivering covers as needed
- Replacing panels as needed
- Driving and maintaining company work van - Ensure proper tools and materials (trucks, pumps, vacs, hand tools, etc.) are clean and in good working order
- Current valid Driver's License with no tickets or accidents in the past 5 years.
- Must be able to work under all weather conditions and work in small spaces and tight locations
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all items in the company service van
- Able to determine parts and order them for a job
- Must be able to work; successfully, efficiently and independently
- Successfully working with a team of technicians in the field
- Experience with HVAC & Plumbing
- Able to lift 100lbs
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Provide the customer with accurate information on the use and application of all products sold by the company
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a professional image (Dress attire – Pants or shorts depending on weather without holes, wear company provided polo shirt, maintain proper Hygiene, etc.
- Monday- Friday, never any weekends!
Experience: Prefer a minimum of (1-2) years’ experience as a Spa/Hot Tub Service Technician
Additional Salary Information: Salary: Starting pay based on experience.
Additional Compensation: Tips and Commission of items that are upsold while at the customers home.
Internal Number: 715
About AZ Spa Movers - Service, Repair & Maintenance, LLC
AZ Spa & Hot Tub Movers- Service Repair and Maintenance is a full service company and our offerings include; installation, relocation, delivery, disposal as well as full service department, repair & maintenance for your spa or hot tub. With over 20 years of experience, the professional staff and the proper equipment to do the job, our expertise can ensure that your spa or hot tub will arrive safely and undamaged to its new location. With minimum disruption and fuss, we do the heavy work for you. You also can count on our highly skilled service team to be able to handle any of your; service, repair or maintenance needs.
BACK TO TOP
INTIX Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else INTIX has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at INTIX Career Center.