Loyola University Maryland is seeking a Director of Operations for Women's Basketball - for full details visit - https://careers.loyola.edu/postings/5388
The Director of Basketball Operations is a non-coaching, administrative support position for the Women's Basketball program. The incumbent, under the guidance of the head coach or designee, will support the various day-to-day operations of the Women's basketball program.
Primary Responsibilities (percentage of the time)
1. Coordinate team film at practice and games and team film exchange program. (10%)
2. Assist coaching staff with the completion of NCAA compliance logs. (10%)
3. Assist with the coordination of team travel arrangements and pre/post-game meals (10%)
4. Assist with the ordering and inventory control of team equipment (10%)
5. Coordinate complimentary ticket requests and distribution for games in conjunction with the coaching staff and event services. (10%)
6. Assist with the production of the basketball newsletter. (10%)
7. Assist in the coordination of all camps & clinics. (10%)
8. Coordinate and assist with the team's involvement in community activities and promotions.(10%)
9. Liaison with the athletic department marketing staff for all game activities. (10%)
10. Assist coaching staff with other projects, including social media campaign, as needed. (10%)
Bachelors degree Playing and/or coaching experience, college level preferred Strong written and oral communication skills Excellent computer and organizatonal skills Good knowledge of social media application Ability to meet responsibilities of teh position Values compatible with and supportive of the mission of Loyola University Maryland
Internal Number: 135897378
BACK TO TOP
INTIX Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else INTIX has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at INTIX Career Center.